As an entrepreneur or company, it’s not easy to think about what kind of content you’re going to share on Instagram, which is why we’ll give you a helping hand. With some simple examples that will ensure that you build followers and engagement within no time.
In our social media projects, we help companies come up with and create a clear no-nonsense strategy that everyone understands. This lets you know exactly who your audience is, where the audience is, and how you can reach the audience. Once you’ve clearly described this, you can get started with purposeful content sharing.
It’s time to set-up an Instagram account for your business, and you won’t be surprised by our first tip. Introduce yourself!
Introducing yourself should be the first post on Instagram. Tell us who YOU are, what your business does, and what you can do for others. Make it a not-too-commercial story because it must be fun to read, then use a number of hashtags (#) to increase the reach of the post.
Hashtags can be seen as keywords, on Instagram you can use up to 30, so use them smartly. For example: #[company name] #[industry name] #[environment] and so on.
Here are some examples that you can use as an entrepreneur or business on Instagram:
• Show yourself and/or the employees in your company because people like to see other people, this gives your company a face.
• Mood photos of your company or workplace.
• Ask questions in the form of quotes or statements.
• Place at least 1, but preferably 2 or 3 posts a week.
• Share information about your work, product or service, but don’t do this too often, that will bore your followers.
Want to know more about this? Or discuss your options? Let us know.